Please join us at one of our next webinars – Have you really protected your loved ones? – on Wednesday 30th September at either 1pm or 7pm.
We will be covering all aspects of protecting your income and looking after family members when they need it most. Among other topics, we will explain more about:
- NHS Benefits for active/deferred members
- Death in service and ill-health benefits
- Using spousal pension provision efficiently
- Life cover through your private practice (Relevant Life)
- Critical illness cover and income protection
- IHT planning across generations
The webinars will last around 30 minutes with time for a Q&A at the end.
If you wish to register your attendance at either webinar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, job title and Trust, and the time of the preferred session you wish to attend. You will then receive your webinar login details.