The chancellor has confirmed that his next fiscal statement will be brought forward from 23 November to 31 October in a bid to calm the current economic hiatus triggered by his ‘mini’ Budget last month. Meanwhile the Bank of England’s has intervened again today by buying more government debt to stabilise the markets.
During volatile investment periods it can be difficult to get a true picture of what is happening – particularly when the media headlines are screaming.
Our director Paul Hart will be hosting a webinar on Wednesday October 19th at 1pm to explain the key challenges the UK is facing and what that may mean for your own investments.
The webinar is open to all clients and will last for around 25 mins.
Paul will cover these topics:
- What announcements can we expect in the fiscal statement?
- What has happened to cause market volatility?
- What now for inflation and interest rates?
- What should I do with my investments?
- What mistakes should I avoid making?
If you are unable to attend, please note that a recording of the webinar will be emailed to all those who register.
We hope you can join us.