You may have already considered the advantages of trading as a partnership or limited company but are you maximising the tax efficiencies that these can provide?
The rules surrounding company taxation have changed significantly over the last few years and there are now more issues to consider in selecting the best structure for your private practice.
You may also wish to consider how your trading structure can affect your pension contributions and pension tax.
Chartered financial planner Joseph Awaritefe hosted the webinar ‘Structuring your private practice – a guide to limited companies’ to discuss these often overlooked tax issues.
Joseph covered these key topics:
- Is a limited company right for you?
- Structuring a limited company
- How a limited company can help with pension planning (both NHS and private)
- Obtaining tax-free Life Insurance
- Investing through your company
- Other tax incentives
Watch the webinar in full:
For further information or to talk to an adviser, please complete our contact form or phone 020 7252 5765.