The value of investments and pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
- You are a busy medical practitioner working in the NHS and/or private practice.
- You need advice on how best to manage your NHS pension and possibly private savings and investments as well.
- You hear a lot of noise from the media and colleagues about government changes to the NHS pension scheme and want to know how they concern your family’s financial future.
- You would like to make the most of your hard-earned income and use financial allowances to reduce your tax obligations.
- You would like to save money by not paying too much for your mortgage and pay the right deposit to get the best interest rate.
- You want to pay a fair price for financial advice.
- You want to ensure a happy and secure lifestyle for the future.